Tuesday 2 June 2015

100WC #Week 35

I hate telling this story but I must. On June the 5th 1994 my friend and I went outside. John said
"I bought these." Then I saw a bag with a few cigarettes in it.
" I don't think we should try them" I said
"Chicken," I grabbed one of the horrible things and lit it. When I inhaled it I thought it would be good  but it made my tongue tingle. It was yuck. Later in the year I was having 20 a day. A year later I was in the emergency room having surgery. I almost died. Don't Smoke!

2 comments:

  1. Great message here Blake! I'm very impressed by how well you have punctuated this piece of work! Also really enjoy how you have started it - hooks the reader in straight away.

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Blake. I concur with Miss Blair about the message and I must say, the punctuation is outstanding! You know the song; If you punctuate you will be great! If you have something to state then remember to punctuate. It's best never to wait, instead you should punctuate. You should never hesitate when it's time to punctuate.

    Given your passion concerning smoking, how about trying to find out who actually makes the money from people inhaling nicotine. Can you follow a money trail back to the owners?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.