Monday 18 May 2015

100WC Week 33

"Bill, Bill i've got a biggy Must be 10 pound, yummy dinner tonight" Said Sam.
Bill and Sam had gone fishing for a day it was Sam's first time fishing and he was loving pulling the fish up. When Sam finish pulling it up he saw a beautiful looking fish. When Bill saw it he said
“Chuck it back can't eat those they're protected. So they did
"Lets go back I have caught 10 snapper." As Bill started up the engine Sam said
" I thought there was be a ferocious wind." But the ferocious wind did come in the end!

To be contiued

2 comments:

  1. What kind of fish was it? Where were they fishing? Naming specific places/things make writing more interesting. Great use of punctuation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake. What a terrific story! I really like the way you got my attention in the first sentence; straight away I wanted to know more about that ten pounder. You could do with a few more full stops here and there, but you've done a good job with the quotation marks. And now I want to know what happened after the wind came up. You've got me hooked with your "to be continued" line.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.